Sunday, March 27, 2011

You.

Sun doesn't shine. Food doesn't taste. Hours pass like minutes. Close your eyes, feel the rays, warm your skin. Breathe out, breathe in. Can't get enough of your weightless air. Smother me, engulf me, hold me in your arms. Gentle lips brush mine. Touch me and my heart flutters. Hazel eyes that radiate in the light. Brighten my world, stay with me forever. Enlighten me with your quintessential being. Hold my hand, spin me around. Laugh, and laugh, and laugh all over again. Beautiful smile immediately influences mine. Have no cares in the world, no sense of any time but now. Freeze this moment and capture it in a photograph. Remember us. You are the best thing that's ever been mine. Thoughts of you and I in sweet summertime.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You really captured the essence of "in love" here. Poetic and touching.

    ReplyDelete